Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

Sweet Leaf Video Shoot #2

Photobucket

Well, we were back at it last Wednesday night. (and we also shot some video) Things went very well. We managed to get a bunch of cool , happenin' video before we lost the light.

Photobucket

We thought we’d try a little performance footage to go along with our impeccable acting from the previous shoot.

Photobucket

Jason was on hand, to up the band’s numbers. (Though he doesn't look happy about it.)

Photobucket

Katie was kind enough to, once again, stand in on keyboards.

Photobucket

We also had the lovely Beth step in to provide some visuals for mean tambourine playing and some background harmony singing.

Photobucket

Dong has been editing this work of art together and it looks terrific. I’m hoping to have this sucker up by the beginning of next week. Get ready to feast your eyes.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

After the video was shot, it was on to rehearsing down in Shabby Road Studios. This band just never gets a fucking rest.

And now….More Captioned Pics!!!

Photobucket

“Yes siree Bob! The Cuddly One is back!!!”

Photobucket

“Okay, the singers here and I’m fucking loaded, so we better do this fast?”

Photobucket

“No sweetie. It’s way bigger than it was. I think those pills are working.”

Photobucket

“If my dress were two inches shorter, they’d make me the lead singer of this band.”

Photobucket

Little does Carissa know, but at this very second, all of Dongs friends in Singapore are staring at a close-up of her ass.

Photobucket

“This is just amazing. It’s shaped just like a woman but it only talks when I want it to.”

Photobucket

“That's weird. This site from Singapore has a picture of an ass on it that looks really, really familiar.?

Photobucket

“I am so lucky my bachelor uncle had that whole collection of feather boas hidden in his basement.”

Photobucket

A girl, some booze and a tambourine. That’s a good time just waiting to happen!

Photobucket

Jason has the last beer and he’s prepared to protect it to the death.

Photobucket

“Oh Dong, you’re so fucking beautiful, I’m going to cry. BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!”
“It’s a blessing and a curse, babe.”

Photobucket

The Dan Does Sinatra album will be out this fall at all good record stores near you.

Photobucket

The Schrooms finally begin to take effect.

Photobucket

“Yikes. This beer has gone through me already!”

Photobucket

“I can’t believe it. I got all dressed up in my best suit and I wouldn’t even have my picture in this fucking blog if I weren’t standing next to her magnificent boobs.”

Photobucket

“Honest sweetie, I’ve never even met Katie, I mean this redheaded stranger before in my entire life.

Photobucket

“Is it just me, or am I completely shitfaced?”

No comments:

Post a Comment