Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Rehearsal (6-26-11) The Still Pictures!

A picture paints a thousand words.  So there are about 16 thousand words in this blog. 

Photobucket

“Wow! So these are the lyrics. I can’t hear shit when I’m smashing away on these drums."

Photobucket

Carissa would be very mad if I put this picture of her ass up on the blog. Kent and Dan pretend that they have no idea what I’m doing.

Photobucket

You don’t know what lonely is, till you get to playin’ drums.

Photobucket

Dan tries to imagine a world where all women’s naughtier parts were made out of chocolate.

Photobucket

There’s no way I even noticed Carissa’s bodacious cleavage when I took this shot.

Photobucket

Jason tries to imagine a world where the drummer at the front of the stage and those showboating guitarists were way at the back where no one could see them.

Photobucket

Before she begins, Carissa says a little private thank you to the inventor of Throat Coat.

Photobucket

“Wow, these white ones make a different noise to the smaller black ones. I think I’m getting the hang of this!”

Photobucket

A day that your girlfriend hasn’t put you in the hospital, is a day worth celebrating.

Photobucket

“You’re going to post that picture of my ass, aren’t you, you little fucker!”

Photobucket

When Kent isn’t playing guitar for Discount Romance, he’s assassinating rogue operatives in undisclosed third world countries.

Photobucket


Carrisa waits patiently while Kent searches for a chord that is actually in the song we’re doing.

Photobucket

It’s not going well.

Photobucket


It’s hard to believe, but Dong’s pants looked like that before his motorcycle accident.

Photobucket

“What chord is that and why is it so fucking dark in here?”

Photobucket

Fortunately, Carissa can’t stay mad at me for more than a few seconds before she starts openly idolizing me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment