Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Demos! Vol. 5

Photobucket

Yet another warts and all blog. More of my musically challenged demos thrown up onto the web for all who dare to hear. This is two new songs and a golden oldie. We shall be back rehearsing tomorrow and I might even try some video! (We’ll see)

Photobucket

Death Of Me – Sometimes you just get an inspiration. I don’t know if this has been the subject of a song before, (almost everything has) but when the muse strikes, I follow. Keep in mind, these songs are all supposed to be sung by a woman. I write them with young Miss Carissa in mind. Hope she likes it.



Photobucket

Everyone’s a Cowboy – Just finished this song today. Hot off the presses. I’m going to send it to the guys to see what they think. I don’t if it would be better as a straight country-esque song or go more country-punk with it.



Photobucket

Am I Wrong About You – This song goes way back. This is a very early incarnation of Don’t Tel Betsy, when they we were called Who’s Ernie. This was very close to making it on the first album.



Way more collectable pictures of the band.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yummy naked back!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment